CryoDerm® Pain Relieving Products
CryoDerm® cryotherapy products provide fast acting, deep penetrating, long lasting pain relieving cold therapy that is clincally proven. Use CryoDerm® for soft tissue injuries, muscle strains, sprained ligaments, neurological conditions, arthritic bone and joint conditions, tendonitis, neuritis, bursitis, neuropathy, neuromas, and plantar fasciitis. The secret of this pain reliever is its deep penetrating, long lasting cold sensation, and other natural ingredients ingredients such as arnica (to reduce swelling), boswella (for anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic actions), eucalyptus( for its warming properties and anti-bacterial nature), ilex ( to loosen joints and reduce swelling), menthol (to activate peripheral cold receptors), MSM (an essential healthy tissue found in joints), peppermints oil (for its anesthetic properties, purified water and SD-Alcohol 39-C (an all-natural distilled grain alcohol for external use only). CryoDerm® Gel can be used in place of massage creams and oils for myofascial release, trigger point therapy, transverse friction and deep tissue.
CryoDerm® is 100% colorless, dye free, paraben free and gluten free
- 3 oz roll on
- 4 oz spray
- 16 oz spray
- 32 oz spray
- 4 oz gel
- 16 oz gel pump
- 32 oz gel pump
- 3 gram/3.5mL samples (1,000)
- Boswella Serrata
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Dimethyl Sulfone
- Peppermint Oil
- Purified Water
- SD-Alcohol 39-C
- Under normal room conditions the shelf life is estimated at 1 year.
- Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with: Arthritis, Simple backache, Bursitis, Tendonitis, Muscle strains, Muscle sprains, Bruises, and Cramps.
- Adults and children over 12 years: apply directly to the affected area. Repeat as necessary, but do not apply more than 4 times daily
- Children 12 years of younger: ask a doctor.
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.